- eHealth 360° 2016 Summit Speakers
- Life Sciences Law Forum 2016. Date: THURSDAY 23 JUNE 2016 | LOCATION: ETC.VENUES ST PAUL’S – 200 ALDERSGATE, LONDON http://practicallawconferences.com/life-sciences-law-forum/speakers
- Mobile Health for the Developing Countries and Armenia, Plenary Lecture, 11th Armenian Medical World Congress (AMWC), July 3 – 7, 2013, Los Angles, USA. (https://aamsc.com/congress/)
- ‘Overview of mobile and telemedicine technologies to improve glycaemic control in patients with Diabetes’, 2nd Menarini Diagnostic International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities of Diabetic Ketoacidosis Mamagement and 21st Century Approaches to Prevention, Rome, Italy, 30 November, 2012.
- ‘Advances in WiMAX and LTE technologies for medical video streaming in remote robotic ultrasonogrpahy diagnostics’, IEEE Workshop on Multimedia Services and Technologies for e-health, ICME 2011, Barcelona, Spain, 11-14 July, 2011.
- ‘Accelerating Internet of Things (IOT) for healthcare- From m-health to 4G-Health’, The 3rd Annual Internet of Things Europe Conference, Brussels, 228-29 June 2011.
- ‘4G health, The Long Term Evolution of m-health’, LTE World Summit, Amsterdam, Holland, 17-19 May, 2011.
- ‘The evolution of m-health towards global healthcare connectivity and accessibility’, Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF), Doha, Qatar, 11-13 April, 2011.
- ‘The Potential of Internet of Things- IOT for Assisted Living Applications’, Institute of Engineering and Technology, Assisted Living 2011 Conference, IET, London – 6 April, 2011.
- ‘The Role of Emerging Wireless and Network Technologies for Personalized Healthcare Systems, MERCK – Diabetes and Obesity Therapeutic Expert Forum, Philadelphia, 30 April- 2 May 2010.
- ‘4G Health – The long term evolution of m-health; The case of enhanced mobile Diabetes management in the Middle East, Mobile Healthcare Summit, 15th Annual Middle East World Teleco World Summit, 30 November – 1 December 2010, Dubai, UAE, 2010.
- ‘Long Term E-health Evolution and It’s Impact on Optimising Healthcare’ Presented at IET Assisted Living 2009 Conference, London, March 24-25, 2009.
- ‘Intelligent RFID (i-RFID) Technologies for m-health applications’, 3rd RFID Spanish Conference, Bilbao, Spain 25-27th. November 2009.
- ‘Emerging m-health Technologies: A Paradigm Shift in Healthcare Delivery Systems’, Presented at the ‘ Annual Summit on Wireless and Mobile Healthcare Technologies’, Toronto, Sept 12-13, 2006.
- ‘Research Challenges on 4G Mobile Communications for the Next Generation of m-health Systems’, International Conference on Smart Homes and Health Telematics, Singapore, Sept. 15-17, 2004.